Bill Edler Leads WPT LAPC; Suk Sung Doesn't Suck
Three days into the WPT LAPC and here's five things we've learned:
1) Nothing causes a stir quite like a last longer ass tattoo prop bet (get Gavin and Joe's thoughts on it in yesterday's Raw Vegas Daily News)
2) Suk Sung has our new favorite name. Mildly obsessed with it.
3) This Isaac Haxton kid is freaking good, man. Although it totally suk sungs that he's stuck 800k in Neteller.
4) As much as we hate to admit it, that dork Ted Lawson has some wicked poker chops. Ire ire.
5) That LA Poker Classic logo would've been awesome in 1991.
Chip leaders after Day 3 are: Bill Edler (696,000), Jason Strasser (677,000), Suk Sung (668,000), and J.C. Tran (636,000). Other notables still alive include Paul Wasicka, whose name looks too much like swastika for our liking, Nick Schulman, Jeff Cabanillas, Isaac Haxton, Kristy Gazes (a woman), Joe Awada, Chau Giang, Nam Le, and Ted Lawson.
Personally, we here at Wicked Chops Poker are rooting for an all Asian final table consisting of: Suk Sung, Chau Giang, Sung Yi, Shan Jing, Nhut Tran, and Can Kim Hua. Try that on for size, Mike Sexton!
Get full reports at Poker News.