Poker News Made Better with Vikki Blows and Other Hot British Glam Models
With Keeley Hazell not being so prolific these days, and somewhat prudish, punk rock Brit glamour girl Vikki Blows is in prime position to step up to Official Wicked Chops Poker Girl status. As are Sam Cooke, Nikkala Stott, Amii Grove, Peta Todd and the always growing list of hot British chicks who drop the top for one photo spread after another. Above and below today's poker news are the aforementioned five doing what they do best in the recent issue of Front Magazine.
Some poker news . . .
• Another news story reminding us how much politicians who play poker but are against online poker suck. (link)
• More on PartyPoker's purported billion dollar pay off with the US DoJ. (link)
• Someone in Canada reports that those dot net poker commercials are really just a way to pimp the pay sites. Wow, we never saw the correlation. (link)
• A guy with the last name of a car wins poker tournament in third world country. (link)
• Third-world quality news video of Mike Savage in third world country being asked third rate questions about poker in Asia. (link)
• Florida red necks get themselves a new $30 million dog track and poker room. (link)
• And we thought we had anger issues. (link)
• Our French friend Benjo just told us that the poker playing French actress from our "This Girl is Playing the . . . " posts is here at the WSOP. Wait there she is, just walking by with a media badge on. Very cute girl. And yeh, we have a French friend. One. (link)
• Wearable feedbags would be big sellers with the poker playing crowd at the Rio. (link)
• Canadians want some of that
Internet poker money and are getting it, boasts PL.com's Martin Derbyshire. (link)
Click photos below to enlarge . . .
See more of the girls wearing much less here (NSFW).